- 12 months contract
- Leading global IT business
Multinational information technology company.
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Determining project changes.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
- Excellent communication skills - Preferably someone who is able to communicate fluent Mandarin to assist with Chinese clients
- Diploma or equivalent experience
- At least 1-year experience in project coordination
- Demonstrates the ability to work as part of the team
Interested candidates can send their resume to Rachel.Lee@peoplebank.asia or apply online.