We are assisting one of our clients who are well-known to the payments industry in sourcing a Business Analyst within a Digital environment and software applications background (mandatory). This role will be hired on an initial 6-month contract focused across delivering a technology solution.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to formulate and document business requirements
- Groom product backlog and provide clean vision for scope, use cases, workflows needed to support technical design, development and QA activities
- Drive user and business workshops to identify, define features and user stories for new platform
- Ensure requirements issues are tracked, reported and resolved in a timely manner
- Effectively communicate plan, status, risks and issues to the stakeholder in a precise and timely manner
- Diploma/Degree qualified with 3+ years' experience as a Business Analyst
- Practical Agile experience in enterprise environments
- Strong business analytical skills to develop technical and functional requirements
- Excellent communication skills to engage the business and build stakeholder relationships
- High attention to detail and ability to work autonomously
This market leading payment solutions technology company offers a great working culture and is experiencing significant growth across Singapore. If you are looking to take your business analysis to the next step into digital innovation, this could be it.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Naveen Vasudevan(EA Reg. No. R1330844) on +65 6429 1243 for more information. You can reach me at Naveen.Vasudevan@chandlermacleod.com
Chandler Macleod is a brand of Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd EA Licence: 08C5248