- 12 months contract with an option to extend for another 12 months
- Attractive remuneration package
A familiar brand in public sector industry
- Analyse the client's needs, scope the problem and develop business case to address the problem
- Document requirements, source and evaluate alternatives, and recommend solution that best fits the Ministry of Manpower's needs
- Work with the vendor and app vendor on the solutions and design to seek clarification and acceptance.
- Work with the users to ensure smooth deployment and adoption of new solution
- Perform business analysis:
- Identify stakeholders, techniques and processes to manage, track and trace requirements
- Refine and clarify business need, define solution scope and develop business case
- Explore, identify and document business needs
- Assess current state, analyse stated requirements of stakeholders and elaborate to sufficient detail that accurately defines business need with in specified scope.
- Source and evaluate alternatives to identify solution that best fits business need, identify gaps, and determine workarounds/changes to the solution. Assess deployed solutions to see how well they met the original need
- Manage conflicts, issues and changes to ensure stakeholders and project team remain in agreement on solution scope, communicate and manage expectations of stakeholders
Qualifications/Experience Should Include:
1. Degree in Computer Science, Software or Engineering fields or equivalent
2. Hands-on experience in at least 3 full IT project development life cycles, operational and support methodologies
3. Advantageous to have:
4. Strong analytical, conceptualisation and problem-solving skills
Interested candidates can send their resume to Rachel.Lee@peoplebank.asia or apply online.