- 12 months contract
- Central location
A familiar brand in Singapore's public-sector industry.
About the Role
Our client is seeking a suitable candidate for a period of 12 months to support the service experience needs.
As a Business Analyst you will:
- Analyse the needs of the organisation, scope the problem and develop business case to address the problem
- Document requirements, source and evaluate alternatives, and recommend solution that best fits the organisation needs
- Work with vendor and app vendor on the solutions and design to seek clarification and acceptance.
- Work with users to ensure smooth deployment and adoption of new solution
- Perform business analysis:
- Identify stakeholders, techniques and processes to manage, track and trace requirements
- Refine and clarify business need, define solution scope and develop business case
- Explore, identify and document business needs
- Assess current state, analyse stated requirements of stakeholders and elaborate to sufficient detail that accurately defines business need with in specified scope
- Source and evaluate alternatives to identify solution that best fits business need, identify gaps, and determine workarounds/changes to the solution. Assess deployed solutions to see how well they met the original need
- Manage conflicts, issues and changes to ensure stakeholders and project team remain in agreement on solution
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following skills and experience:
- Graduate Degree in any discipline
- Minimum 4 years of working experience
- Hands-on experience in at least 1 full project development life cycle
- Advantageous to have:
- Consulting or Business Analysis experience
- Business Analysis certification (Certification of Competency in Business Analysis™ (CCBA®), Certified Business Analysis Professional™ (CBAP®)).
- Knowledge of, and experience in Contact Centre Solutions (OmniChannel, Speech Analytics, Customer Relationship Management Systems, AI Technologies, Chatbots/Voicebots, Robotic process Automation(RPA), Business Process Reengineering process, User-centered design
- Up to date on product trends, best practices and technologies
- Strong analytical, conceptualisation and problem-solving skills
- Ability to take a broad, strategic perspective as well as drill deep to understand business needs and challenges
- Results and customer oriented
- Team player with strong organization and people handling skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to pitch ideas and influence stakeholders
Interested candidates can send their resume to Maricris.Fermin@peoplebank.asia or apply online.