- 12 months contract with an option to extend for 12 months
- Competitive overall package and benefits (18 AL, 14 ML, Other Leave Entitlement, Performance Bonuses, Yearly Training Sponsorship etc)
A familiar brand in public sector industry.
- Work with multiple groups of business, technical stakeholders and vendors to act as the principal touch point between these groups.
- Understand current business processes and elicit business, system requirement and improvement needed to optimize business rules, workflow processes, data sharing methods and batch jobs to ensure nimble and flexible system.
- Conduct analysis by reviewing source code and technical specifications with consideration of WINS tech stack and design principles.
- Propose TO-BE system interfaces and gain alignment with relating systems/modules.
- Document, validate, de-conflict and provide necessary impact analysis of system requirements supporting the business processes in user stories form for stakeholders' signoff. Build narratives and acceptance criteria for the stories in all iterations of system development and manage the story backlog with stakeholders and product owner during build and test.
- Defining interface and test specification with external systems for integration/interfacing.
- Work with vendors to interpret user stories leading to technical implementation.
- Work with vendors to develop data mapping and conversion strategy for migration of legacy data to the new system, verify and accept migrated data;
- Be the liaison between vendors and business to support testing of build system, validate automated acceptance tests, manages formal User Acceptance Testing (UAT) including tracking of defect rates and conduct system trainings.
- Tertiary Education (Degree or Diploma) in relevant field is preferred
- Working experience in business analyst role
- Working experience in managing vendors to deliver systems
- Familiar with experience in AGILE development process and environments supporting continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Experience in API, Oracle database, SQL scripting and Java programming will be an added advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written and the candidate must have experience in communicating with business users and technical development team.
- Able to multi-task, take initiative and work independently with multiple stakeholders
- Good analytical and writing skills
- Good team player and meticulous
- Passionate in championing the team to continuously improve to deliver quality software product
Due to sensitivity of system, only Singaporean or Singapore PR should apply.
Interested candidate can send their resume to Rachel.Lee@peoplebank.asia or apply online.