- 6 months contract
- Work location: Changi (Work from home at the time being)
A global bank and financial services company
The main function of a business operations specialist is to maintain vendor relationships, acting as a business analyst for non-IT projects or filling organizational roles above an administrative level, but below a management level. Other responsibilities may include maintaining all project management processes, including project goals, deadlines, metrics and budget. The business operations specialist usually reports to a project manager or director.
- Establish and maintain communication services across business units or from the project team to the organization.
- Maintain the storage and retrieval of all project communications data and business metrics.
- Review contracts, cost proposals and contract supplements.
- Set up project and work breakdown structures.* Establish and document business processes.
- Track project budgets and expenditures monitor transaction controls and costs against budgets.
- Predict potential budget overruns and offer solutions.
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time.* Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods.
- Ability to apply accounting and mathematical principles to work as needed.
- Ability to analyze business trends and project future revenues and expenses.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel; Enterprise Application experience a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in business management, economics, finance, accounting or relevant field required.
- 5-7 years experience required.
Interested candidates can send their resume to Rachel.Lee@peoplebank.asia or apply online.