Business Analyst (Outsystems)
- Opportunity to be part of one of the world's leading end-to-end IT services company
- Will join the business as Level 4 Professional Business Analyst
- Competitive salary package
- A Fortune 500 company serving private and public sector enterprises across 70 countries
The responsibilities of this role are as follows:
- Propose and design solution to meet the business needs. Ensure a fully integrated system to meet the business needs within the stipulated timeframe and allocated resources using the Outsystems Rapid Application Development platform.
- Responsible for ensuring the proposed solution is aligned with the overall architecture design.
- Responsible for complying with the program standards, processes and technical standards defined for the project.
- Responsible for the design, development and implementation of all integration points and interfaces with SAP, any selected 3rd party software and other applications/systems.
- Perform the following key activities:
a. Run workshops; facilitate group discussions for requirement gathering, design and solutioning.
b. Propose solutions to fulfil business requirements and recommend potential areas for streamlining.
c. Document the business process flow using the tool identified for the project and ensure compliance of the rules and requirements.
d. Design, document and develop programs according to functional specifications received and ensure the developed programs fulfil the business requirements.
e. Plan, identify, define and conduct System Integration Test and User Acceptance Test to ensure the proposed solution fulfil the business requirements.
f. Collate information required for the authorization setup.
g. Plan and define the data migration requirements as well as oversee the successful completion of the data migration activities to enable system implementation.
h. Plan and prepare the training materials as well as to conduct the user training.
i. Plan and perform the cutover for the modules assigned.
j. Ensure programs developed pass the required vulnerability assessments and code quality inspections.
k. Deliver all project documentations defined for the projects that minimally includes design specifications, program specifications, test cases, training materials, cutover execution plan and data migration specification.
l. Provide on-site support where necessary.
m. Troubleshoot any problems reported before and after implementation of solution.
- Ensure optimal system design and configuration of the application functionality.
- Ensure the quality of the deliverables.
- Participate in any quality assurance activities and resolve any risks or areas for improvement identified.
- Perform risk management which includes identification; provide mitigation solutions and management for risks.
- Responsible for the timely preparation and reporting of progress status updates to the Project Manager and other management, which include preparation and presentation in meetings.
- Responsible to perform impact assessment on change requests, design and present solution to users, test and implement the solution to meet the requirements within the stipulated timeframe.
- Review and troubleshoot reported cases and work with the internal/external teams to develop solution that will ensure integrity of the system and meet the business needs within the stipulated timeframe.
- Responsible to manage and resolve all problems reported and service requests received during the maintenance phase.
- Minimum 2 years of IT system implementation experience.
- Minimum 1 year experience as Business Analyst is required.
- Degree in IT.
- The candidate is required to be a Singaporean as CAT2A security clearance is required prior to commencement of work in the project.
Other Job Requirements:
- Good team player, responsible and conscientious.
- Able to work independently and efficiently, managing timelines and expectations, and producing high quality deliverables (programs, documentation).