- 12 months contract role, with potential extension and conversion to a permanent role
- Well known social media company
This role is focused on developing data and metrics insights in support of improving Quality for the commerce line of business. You will partner closely with several cross-functional teams, including product, engineering, and data science, to ensure high quality and safe experiences for both people and businesses across the company.
Successful candidates for this team are adaptable, creative, have a bias toward action, aren't afraid of being wrong, and can successfully work across various teams & countries.
- Become a subject matter expert in the effectiveness of integrity workflows in order to effectively advocate for operational excellence of those workflows with key stakeholders (e.g., Product, Engineering, Trust and Safety Partner Operations, and other cross-functional teams);
- Investigate and define clear business problems and prioritize solutions using data-driven analytics, developing success metrics to measure project performance and alignment with team mission and goals;
- Inform, influence, and execute new strategies and tactics using sound analysis and impact metrics to support your positions;
- Facilitate meetings to drive progress against goals and objectives, and establishing clear next steps and owners and resolving blocks that impede progress;
- Drive internal and external process improvements and quality programs, consulting with cross-functional teams to understand needs and pain points, and ensure internal tools and automation systems are fully leveraged;
- Develop and deliver measurement and reporting to quantify the impact of all launches, and monitor and analyze operational health metrics; and
- Communicate clearly the progress of initiatives to internal and external stakeholders, including the ability to synthesize feedback and adjust plans accordingly.
- Has 2+ years of program and project management experience and qualifications
- Experience being a "connector" across teams and managing a program/project against KPIs through to completion
- Ability to influence data, business, and engineering teams through an understanding of business and ecosystem needs
- Experience working with international or cross-functional teams
- Experience resolving and communicating about issues with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience performing analytics work or manipulating data sets
- Experience with SQL
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Hannah Ariffin (EA Reg no: R1984070) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.