- Contract until 11 Jan 2023
- Office Location: East
- Global Investment Firm
- Fast-paced work environment
- Program / Project Governance, Planning and Management
- Business Analysis - Review the process F2B, exceptions to understand root cause
- Roadmap Planning and Book of Work Prioritization
- Solution Analysis - Work with relevant IT, Finance & Ops colleagues to arrive at potential solutions.
- Business Requirement Documents - Write BRD's which are in line with the project requirements
- Test Management and Support - Build & execute the test plans
- Post Implementation Support
- Explore other manual processes & drive efficiencies where applicable.
- At least 5+ years in Financial Services industry experience, some of which should include business analyst or project/program management experience specifically in Payments related functions.
- Exposure in either one of Payments Services, FX, Cash Settlements, Reconciliation or Swift related knowledge
- Proven track record in driving and implementing systems, process and people change
- Experience in writing & leading Business Requirement Documents, Test plans and post production IT check-outs.
- Demonstrated ability to innovate, deliver and drive change, with relevant quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills
- Competency in process review and analysis abilities
- Strong communication skills - written, verbal communication and presentation, and ability to influence
- Time management - ability to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines and work under pressure. Organized and articulate, attention to detail
- Exceptional management, teamwork, interpersonal, influencing and conflict resolution skills. Establish and cultivate strong working relationships across departments/ cross-functional and cross-geographical partners
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Chevelle (EA Reg no: R1762272) at email@example.com
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248
EA Licence: 08C5248