Role : Business Analyst
Job Type: Contract
Duration : 12 months (renewable)
- Government Body
- Oversee, manage multiple vendors and external providers of ICT services, work with team members from application and infra teams, to deliver project on time and within budget;
- Assist in business Change Management activities
- Analyze, facilitate, model, and organize information in order to reconcile conflicts, elicit requirements and distinguish solution ideas from business needs
- Assist in Hands-on coding and scripting
- Project Management (Scope, Budget and Schedule) including regular management reporting for maintenance and/or development projects;
- Conduct requirements workshop to gather user requirements and analyses business processes to provide clear analysis and documentation of the problems and proposed;
- Ensure that projects are executed based on the project plan to meet identified business needs, within agreed parameters of cost, duration and quality;
- Participate and contribute in project activities such as Requirement Gathering, User Acceptance Testing, Training & Implementation;
- Review project deliverables. e.g. functional specifications, system test plan & results, user guide, operation manual;
- Plan and perform user acceptance testing;
- Assess service requests for enhancements and maintenance of systems;
- Ensure Service Level Agreements for projects and incidents are met;
- Identify potential project risks and its implication to the organization and to recommend mitigating measures so as to manage the risks;
- Understand the IT management policy, quality management policy and security guidelines to ensure the development processes, procedures and system are designed to comply with these policies and guidelines; and
- Manage and resolve day-to-day IT related issues pertaining to application, infrastructure or security, to facilitate smooth running of daily operations
- Tertiary education in Computer/Computer Science or Electronics Engineering or Information Technology or equivalent preferred.
- Project Management Certification or equivalent
- Relevant working experience as a developer/Business analyst or equivalent in at least 2 Agile/full project development life cycle.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels
- Strong problem-solving skills and able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Good design, coding, testing and debugging skills
- Relevant experience in requirement elicitation techniques such as design thinking, persona analysis and customer journey mapping etc.
- Solid knowledge of relevant technology concepts (e.g. client-server, relational databases, cloud-based architectures, docker and containers)
- Relevant experience in and knowledge of microservice architecture will be advantageous
- Relevant experience in facilitating user requirement workshops
- Relevant experience in web-based development and mobile IT projects.
- Working experience in .Net/J2EE applications, iOS/Android for mobile apps is preferred.
- Working experience in government environment will be advantageous
- Familiarity with governance, adoption of digital services in enterprise IT environments.
- Work experience and strong troubleshooting skills in resolving application, infrastructure (including desktop, server, network) and security related issues in a (Singapore) government environment is preferred.
- Strong analytical, conceptualization and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to take a broad, strategic perspective as well as drill deep to understand business needs and challenges.
- Team player with strong organization and people handling skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to pitch ideas and influence stakeholders.
Due to sensitivity of system, only Singaporean or Singaporean PR should apply.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Gloria Steven (EA Reg no: R22105705) At Gloria.Steven@peoplebank.asia.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.