Business Development Analyst - FI
- 6 months contract, with an option to extend
- Work location: WFH until further notice or CBD
- Leading global digital payment company headquartered in US
- Direct Account Executive (AE) responsibilities for a group of assigned FI clients and supporting the senior business team with other FI clients.
- Manage overall FI client relationship and identify new business opportunities.
- Conduct regular client update meetings, account planning, executive reviews, QBRs, Leadership updates with expected operating discipline.
- Understand FI client's needs and challenge statements to identify potential opportunities.
- Manage client partnership projects with cross-functional teams
- Foster productive relationships at all levels with the client and within the company's organization
- Minimum 3-5 years of payments industry experience (preferably in business analysis, strategy and/or financial services) with a proven track record of executing projects for high-performing cross-functional teams
- Ability to operate effectively and independently in a challenging, fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and presentation skills, and proven ability to influence
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills
- Strong skills in project management, communication skills and stakeholder management.
Projects you will be a part of:
- You will have responsibilities for a group of assigned FI clients and supporting the senior business team with other FI clients in Singapore.
- You will also identify and qualify new business opportunities and build relationships with FI clients. Working with the senior business lead, the role will involve structuring partnership proposals, and pitches to FI clients, to help company win new business and deepen partnership.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.