Roles and Responsibilities:
- Analyze the needs, scope the problem and develop business case to address the problem
- Document requirements, source and evaluate alternatives, and recommend solution that best fits the needs
- Work with vendor and app vendor on the solutions and design to seek clarification and acceptance.
- Work with users to ensure smooth deployment and adoption of new solution
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Identify stakeholders, techniques and processes to manage, track and trace requirements
- Refine and clarify business need, define solution scope and develop business case
- Explore, identify and document business needs
- Assess current state, analyze stated requirements of stakeholders and elaborate to sufficient detail that accurately defines business need within specified scope
- Source and evaluate alternatives to identify solution that best fits business need ,identify gaps, and determine workarounds/changes to the solution. Assess deployed solutions to see how well they met the original need
- Manage conflicts, issues and changes to ensure stakeholders and project team remain in agreement on solution scope, communicate and manage expectations of stakeholders
- Engage new stakeholders or partners
- Manual testing activities
Core Skills Set Needed:
- Ability to take a broad, strategic perspective as well as drill deep to understand business needs and challenges
- Results and customer oriented
- Team player with strong organization and people handling skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to pitch ideas and influence stakeholders
- Network understanding and how different network protocol is used.
- Able to read and understand coding (Java, .NET, JS) and provide insight of best practice to better align the developers
- Experience with the Mobile Application / Website Development
- Experienced in Agile Practices and knowledge in Agile processes
- Knowledge and experience in Java bespoke, Database Oracle/Postgre SQL, CI/CD process
- Security experience in following up with Security test and closure
- Experience in AWS environment and clouds services
- Knowledge on Government Commercial Cloud (GCC)
- Understanding of serverless ecosystems
- Mobile responsive portal or mobile app experience
- Tertiary Education in relevant fields is preferred.
- Hands-on experience in related field is preferred
- Hands-on experience in at least 1 full project development life cycles.
- Strong analytical, conceptualization and problem-solving skills
- Due to the nature of the team, only fully vaccinated candidates will be considered.
Due to sensitivity of system, only Singaporean or Singapore PR should apply.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.