Business Analyst (API Technology)
- Contract period of 12 months with an option to extend for 24 months
- Competitive overall package and benefits
- Good project exposure (Real-Time Data)
A familiar brand in public sector industry.
- Analyse the client's needs, scope the problem and develop business case to address the problem.
- Document requirements, source and evaluate alternatives, and recommend solution that best fits the client's needs.
- Working with the client's vendor and app vendor on the solutions and design to seek clarification and acceptance.
- Work with client's users to ensure smooth deployment and adoption of new solution.
- Perform business analysis:
- Identify stakeholders, techniques and processes to manage, track and trace requirements.
- Refine and clarify business need, define solution scope and develop business case.
- Explore, identify and document business needs.
- Assess current state, analyse stated requirements of stakeholders and elaborate to sufficient detail that accurately defines business need with in specified scope.
- Source and evaluate alternatives to identify solution that best fits business need, identify gaps, and determine workarounds/changes to the solution. Assess deployed solutions to see how well they met the original need.
- Assess business needs for service requests and the impact of enhancements to the system.
- Assess problem resolution approach and implement effective service recovery of ICT incidents and establish systems and processes to prevent recurrence of the same incident.
- Understand the IT management policy, quality management policy and security guidelines to ensure the development processes, procedures and system are designed to comply with these policies and guidelines.
- Manage conflicts, issues and changes to ensure stakeholders and project team remain in agreement on solution scope, communicate and manage expectations of stakeholders.
- Consulting or Business Analysis experience.
- Business Analysis certification (Certification of Competency in Business Analysis™ (CCBA®), Certified Business Analysis Professional™ (CBAP®)).
- Knowledge of, and experience in data replication using Oracle Golden Gate, APIs and API technologies (e.g. API builder - Axway, API gateways), Lucidworks and SiteCore products
- Up to date on product trends, best practices and technologies
- Strong analytical, conceptualisation and problem solving skills.
- Ability to take a broad, strategic perspective as well as drill deep to understand business needs and challenges.
- Results and customer oriented.
- Team player with strong organization and people handling skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to pitch ideas and influence stakeholders.
Interested candidate please send your updated resume to George.email@example.com