Join a leading bank to work on some of the largest digital and business transformation including exposure to data science and analytics in the heart of Singapore CBD. Reporting to the Head of Strategy and Planning you will be working with a large variety of stakeholders and help to lead the delivery of key projects and deliverables. You will be responsible to track and execute the delivery of headcount initiatives across Asia and EMEA regions.
- Part of a dedicated data team to drive insights to improve business and operational performance
- Look at large data sets, segment data, find key trends and present to senior stakeholders
- Working with the business and other stakeholders to understand current and future data requirements
- Implement data governance framework, MIS framework and project management of business transformation related projects
- Streamline data processes, data structure and perform data visualization
- Bachelor's Degree with 3+ years of experience in business analysis, data analysis and project governance structure
- Strong communication and business engagement skills
- Proven capabilities in a data and analytics business analysis role
- Technical skills across SQL, advanced analytics and data visualization
- Good data analysts with experience in HR domain is highly preferred
If you are an experienced business analyst with a desire to learn and play with emerging technologies like Data and Analytics, this role could be it.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Naveen Vasudevan (EA Reg. No. R1330844) on +65 6429 1243 for more information. You can reach me at Naveen.Vasudevan@chandlermacleod.com
Chandler Macleod is a brand of Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd EA Licence: 08C5248