Business Analyst (ICT)
- Contract period of 12 months with an option to 12 months
- Attractive remuneration package
A familiar brand in Singapore's public-sector industry.
- Analyse the company needs, scope the problem and develop business case to address the problem.
- Document requirements, source and evaluate alternatives, and recommend solution that best fits the company needs.
- Work with company vendor and app vendor on the solutions and design to seek clarification and acceptance.
- Work with company users to ensure smooth deployment and adoption of new solution.
- Perform business analysis:
- Identify stakeholders, techniques and processes to manage, track and trace requirements.
- Refine and clarify business need, define solution scope and develop business case.
- Explore, identify and document business needs.
- Assess current state, analyse stated requirements of stakeholders and elaborate to sufficient detail that accurately defines business need with in specified scope.
- Source and evaluate alternatives to identify solution that best fits business need, identify gaps, and determine workarounds/changes to the solution. Assess deployed solutions to see how well they met the original need.
- Manage conflicts, issues and changes to ensure stakeholders and project team remain in agreement on solution scope, communicate and manage expectations of stakeholders.
- Assess business needs for service requests and the impact of enhancements to the system.
- Assess problem resolution approach and implement effective service recovery of ICT incidents and establish systems and processes to prevent recurrence of the same incident.
- Understand the IT management policy, quality management policy and security guidelines to ensure the development processes, procedures and system are designed to comply with these policies and guidelines.
Qualifications/Experience Should Include:
- Tertiary education in relevant fields is preferred.
- Hands-on experience in at least 1 full project development life cycles or project maintenance.
- Advantageous to have:
- Consulting or Business Analysis experience.
- Business Analysis certification (Certification of Competency in Business Analysis™ (CCBA®), Certified Business Analysis Professional™ (CBAP®)).
- Up to date on product trends, best practices and technologies.
- Strong analytical, conceptualisation and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to take a broad, strategic perspective as well as drill deep to understand business needs and challenges.
- Results and customer oriented.
- Team player with strong organization and people handling skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to pitch ideas and influence stakeholders.
Interested candidates can send their resume to Rachel.Lee@peoplebank.asia or apply online.