Our client, an iconic financial services organisation based in the heart of Singapore CBD currently has the requirement for experienced Business Analysts to join an existing and new project team for a 12-month engagement. You will be required to support native speaking Indonesian clients and hence the client requires someone who is proficient in English and Bahasa.
- Work with a wide range of stakeholders and lead business requirements gathering and prepare functional specification document
- Document and analyse requirement, break down technical requirements into clear and concise client deliverables- user stories
- Act as a liaison between the IT development team and business for system development
- Develop, maintain and improve business processes and definitions
- Provide user support and facilitate trainings & workshops if required
- Work across multiple projects and any other business analysis role assigned by the Project Manager
- Bachelor's Degree in CS or BA or Statistics or any related field with 3+ years continuous experience of working as a business analyst in an Agile environment
- Able to elicit and analyse business requirements which leads in effective solutions for stakeholders
- High-level communication skills with a demonstrated ability to interact and communicate effectively with people at all levels
- Fluent speaking and writing in English and Indonesian to liaise with native speaking Indonesian clients
- Experience with MS Excel, Pivot Tables and Macros
- Experience in documenting customer requirements, outcome driven
If this sounds like a role of interest and something that you have the skills for- please send in your CV to Naveen.Vasudevan@chandlermacleod.com and contact me at +65 6429 1243.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Naveen Vasudevan (EA Reg. No. R1330844) on +65 6429 1243 for more information.
Chandler Macleod is a brand of Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd EA Licence: 08C5248