Business Analyst (RPA)
- Analyse the needs, scope the problem and develop business case to address the problem
- Document requirements, source and evaluate alternatives, and recommend solution that best fits the client needs
- Work with vendor and app vendor on the solutions and design to seek clarification and acceptance.
- Work with users to ensure smooth deployment and adoption of new solution
- Perform business analysis: a. Identify stakeholders, techniques and processes to manage, track and trace requirements b. Refine and clarify business need, define solution scope and develop business case c. Explore, identify and document business needs d. Assess current state, analyse stated requirements of stakeholders and elaborate to sufficient detail that accurately defines business need within specified scope for systems development and maintenance client's Request e. Source and evaluate alternatives to identify solution that best fits business need, identify gaps, and determine workarounds/changes to the solution. Assess deployed solutions to see how well they met the original need f. Manage conflicts, issues and changes to ensure stakeholders and project team remain in agreement on solution scope, communicate and manage expectations of stakeholders
- Develop and implement appropriate quality control and test procedures, troubleshoot, documentation of functional and technical guides
- Continuously find means and ways to improve operations, streamline work processes and work cooperatively and jointly with various user departments to provide quality services
- Drive up adoption rate of new IT initiatives, platforms and services 4. Knowledge and Skills
- Tertiary Education in Computer/Computer Science or Information Technology is preferred
- Experience in government domain will be an added advantage
- Hands-on experience in at least 1 full project development life cycles
- Advantageous to have: o Consulting or Business Analysis experience o Business Analysis certification (Certification of Competency in Business Analysis™ (CCBA®), Certified Business Analysis Professional™ (CBAP®)). o UiPath Certification o Hands-on experience with RPA Tools such as UIPath o Hands-on experience with AWS Cloud and Microsoft products o Up to date on product trends, best practices and technologies o Experience/Knowledge in application security
- Strong analytical, conceptualisation and problem-solving skills
- Ability to take a broad, strategic perspective as well as drill deep to understand business needs and challenges
- Ability to conceptualize automated solutions and understand design architectures
- Results and customer oriented
- Team player with strong organization and people handling skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to pitch ideas and influence stakeholders 5
Due to sensitivity of system, only Singaporean or Singapore PR should apply.
Due to the advisory update for COVID-19 vaccination at workplace, applicants must be fully vaccinated.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.