Business Analyst - RPA/Chatbots
- 12 months contract with an option to extend
A familiar brand in Singapore's public-sector industry.
- Analyse the needs of the company, scope the problem and develop business case to address the problem.
- Document requirements, source and evaluate alternatives, and recommend solution that best fits the company's needs.
- Work with vendor and app vendor on the solutions and design to seek clarification and acceptance.
- Work with users to ensure smooth deployment and adoption of new solution.
- Perform business analysis:
Identify stakeholders, techniques and processes to manage, track and trace requirements.
ii. Refine and clarify business need, define solution scope and develop business case.
iii. Explore, identify and document business needs.
iv. Assess current state, analyse stated requirements of stakeholders and elaborate to sufficient detail that accurately defines business need within specified scope.
v. Source and evaluate alternatives to identify solution that best fits business need, identify gaps, and determine workaround/ changes to the solution. Assess deployed solutions to see how well they met the original need.
vi. Manage conflicts, issues and changes to ensure stakeholders and project team remain in agreement on solution scope, communicate and manage expectations of stakeholders.
Qualifications/Experience Should Include:
- Graduate Degree in any discipline
- Hands-on experience in at least 1 full project development life cycles or project maintenance
- Advantageous to have:
- Consulting or Business Analysis experience
- Business Analysis certification (Certification of Competency in Business Analysis™ (CCBA®), Certified Business Analysis Professional™ (CBAP®)).
- Knowledge of, and experience in Contact Centre Solutions (OmniChannel, Speech Analytics, Customer Relationship Management Systems, AI Technologies, Chatbots/Voicebots, Robotic process Automation(RPA), Business Process Reengineering process, User-centered design
- Up to date on product trends, best practices and technologies
- Strong analytical, conceptualisation and problem-solving skills
- Ability to take a broad, strategic perspective as well as drill deep to understand business needs and challenges
- Results and customer oriented
- Team player with strong organization and people handling skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to pitch ideas and influence stakeholders
Interested candidates can send their resume to Rachel.Lee@peoplebank.asia or apply online.