We are seeking business analyst with more than 4+ years of experience and expertise in at least 1 or more T24 modules.
It is a permanent opportunity with our client in Singaore.
- As a Consulting Manager/Senior Consultant, you would be responsible for
- Working on banking client's business, operations and IT initiatives
- Managing a team of business analysts, system analysts and other team members as part of client engagement
- Managing a project with the organisation's resources and client's resources. To estimate efforts, do project planning, design a solution approach to manage completion of consulting deliverables
- Conducting stakeholder discussions / workshops for carrying out business analysis, gap analysis, defining solution alternatives, building consensus and obtaining sign-off.
- Documenting client discussions, analysis findings and solution in clear and concise manner
- Manage business integration, user training, change management etc.
- Reviewing the documentation and analysis of other team members, BAs
- Supporting the engagement team during functional validation and deployment of the solution
- Demonstrable experience of working for Priate Banking clients , with an indepth understanding of atleast 2 functions i.e. Securities Operations, Advisory , Risk & Regulatory, Order & Trade Management , Client Onboarding /CRM, Client Reporting etc.
- Proficient in requirements management, business analysis and solution definition
- Expertise in atleast 1 or more T24 modules i.e. Credit , Securities, Advisory, Investment Suitability etc.
- Strong leadership and team management skills, esp. managing a team of BAs and domain experts
- Knowledge of SDLC, typical business requirements and functional specifications templates
- Strong experience in appropriate presentation and articulation skills for various types of stakeholder groups including senior management
- Ability to conduct well-structured discussions with business, operations and IT stakeholders
- Good co-ordination skills to work in partnership with various stakeholders
- Ability to independently plan, carry out and track assigned tasks and ensure their timely completion
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office suite, including Visio and MS Project
Work experience and education requirements
- Minimum of 10 years of experience as a consultant or business analyst, in a leading consulting or IT services vendor firm with exposure to methodologies & frameworks for business analysis/consulting
- Strong domain expertise in banking / financial services is a must, particularly asset and wealth management, on-boarding or wholesale banking