Roles and Responsibilities:
- Oversee, manage multiple vendors and external providers of ICT services, work with team members from application and infra teams, to deliver project on time and within budget;
- Assist in business Change Management activities
- Analyze, facilitate, model, and organize information in order to reconcile conflicts, elicit requirements and distinguish solution ideas from business needs
- Assist in Hands-on coding and scripting
- Project Management (Scope, Budget and Schedule) including regular management reporting for maintenance and/or development projects;
- Conduct requirements workshop to gather user requirements and analyses business processes to provide clear analysis and documentation of the problems and proposed;
- Ensure that projects are executed based on the project plan to meet identified business needs, within agreed parameters of cost, duration and quality;
- Participate and contribute in project activities such as Requirement Gathering, User Acceptance Testing, Training & Implementation;
- Ensure Service Level Agreements for projects and incidents are met;
- Identify potential project risks and its implication to the organization and to recommend mitigating measures so as to manage the risks;
- Understand the IT management policy, quality management policy and security guidelines to ensure the development processes, procedures and system are designed to comply with these policies and guidelines;
Knowledge and Skills:
- Relevant working experience as a developer/Business analyst or equivalent in at least 2 Agile/full project development life cycle.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels
- Strong problem-solving skills and able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Good design, coding, testing and debugging skills
- Relevant experience in requirement elicitation techniques such as design thinking, personal analysis and customer journey mapping etc.
- Solid knowledge of relevant technology concepts (e.g. client-server, relational databases, cloud-based architectures, docker and containers)
- Relevant experience in and knowledge of microservice architecture will be advantageous
- Relevant experience in facilitating user requirement workshops
- Relevant experience in web-based development and mobile IT projects.
- Working experience in .Net/J2EE applications, iOS/Android for mobile apps is preferred.
- Working experience in government environment will be advantageous
Core Skills Set Needed:
- Familiarity with governance, adoption of digital services in enterprise IT environments.
- Work experience and strong troubleshooting skills in resolving application, infrastructure(including desktop, server, network) and security related issues in a (Singapore) government environment is preferred.
- Strong analytical, conceptualization and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to take a broad, strategic perspective as well as drill deep to understand business needs and challenges.
- Team player with strong organization and people handling skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to pitch ideas and influence stakeholders.
- Tertiary education in Computer/Computer Science or Electronics Engineering or Information Technology or equivalent.
- Project Management Certification or equivalent
Due to sensitivity of system, only Singaporean or Singapore PR should apply
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.