- 12 months contract
- Work location: Depot Close
Global technology company
- Assigned to customers or partners as a focal point for operational aspects for the business relationship and may assist in driving the operational strategy for their assigned customer and participate in key negotiations.
- Provide process consulting expertise to project and account teams in developing the customer solution and to enable the efficient execution of operational processes.
- Advocates the customer/partner view, expectations and provides feedback to the development/improvement of processes and capabilities.
- Understands and analyzes account financials. May manage top level escalations by interacting with management and the customer/partner side.
- Applies developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives.
- Works on problems/projects of diverse complexity and scope.
- Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution. May act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information and team decision-making process.
- Ability to handle most unique situations. May seek advice in order to make decisions on complex business issues
- Typically 2-4 years of related experience, preferably in supply chain, customer service, procurement or financial management.
- Proficient in Excel, Presentation and Analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Rachel Lee (EA Reg no: R1873481) at email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.