Business Development Manager - Merchant (Mat Cover)
- 6 months contract
- Hybrid work arrangement
- Leading global digital payment company headquartered in US
This role will be representing the company in his/her interactions with the Client. Sharing company's vision and communicating the implications of the changing payments landscape to our merchant partners. You will be providing strategic and critical support to the Merchant team. You will work closely with other core functions in the company to include Product, Business Solutions, Government Relations, Client Support, CyberSource, etc.
- Manage a number of assigned company's merchant clients by providing strong client relationship support
- Identify new opportunities to mutually grow client and company business
- Provide strategic and tactical business development support to the Head of Merchants
- Develop good understanding of clients' business priorities and drivers to clearly articulate client's need to the team.
- Deliver disciplined account planning to meet and exceed identified goals and implement strategic initiatives.
- Grow account revenue through account development initiatives, VAS sales, new capabilities/product sales.
- Support the Merchants team on developing merchant best practice.
- Support Merchant team in developing new initiatives/solutions, implement marketing/usage initiatives targeting traditional and new merchant segments, both in physical world and virtual
- This is a client-facing role and requires the successful candidate to establish and foster deep relationships with Clients and internal stakeholders.
- 6 - 8 years of experience in either payments division with a merchant, acquiring of payment enablement player providing merchant solutions, financial services sector, or Technology / FINTECH sector experience.
- A Bachelors or similar degree is preferred.
- Analytical skills and ability to pull data from Business Intelligence tools to build business models in excel.
- Working knowledge of payment industry products, services and technologies, eCommerce and mobile technology is a plus.
- Results-oriented and team player who has the ability to collaborate across multiple functions and stakeholders to drive effective outputs
- Experience in supporting and tracking client-centric strategies within a complex multinational, matrixed organizations.
- Knowledge of payment products and services, spanning core products and emerging digital solutions is a plus.
- Innovative and agile with ability to adapt to market needs and changing environment.
- Ability to accurately forecast major sources of cost, revenue, and risks.
- Personal Characteristics
- Motivated and self-starter.
- Possess high learning agility
- Strong sense of personal accountability.
- Curious, actively seeks for feedback, willing to learn.
- Innovation driven up to date with latest payments trends; Champions bold ideas and new ways of doing things; ask challenging and stretching questions
- Solution focused: connect the dots and creatively leverage company products and capabilities to meet client needs, best practices. Quick to adapt / recover and reset priorities in changing circumstances
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.