* Global Investment Bank
* Fast-paced work environment
* Dynamic work culture
Our client is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. They seek to follow a balanced approach to wealth management, aiming to capitalize on both the large pool of wealth within mature markets as well as the significant growth in wealth in Asia Pacific and other emerging markets.
The team is the 1st line risk management team within Private Banking APAC Products within the business.They provides risk/governance advices and support to the Private Banking APAC Products businesses, that include all funds, Capital Markets products (FX, Equities, Fixed Income, Derivatives, Structured products, etc.), mandates, wealth planning services and so forth.
- As a member you will provide risk advices and support to PB APAC Products businesses and at the regional level, in various business activities, regulation implementation, incident/issue investigations, processes and controls.
- As the risk advisor to the product business & business heads, partner with the business and key business partners cross 3 lines of defense to ensure timely and thoroughly management of the issues, risks and required actions identified.
- Seek to ensure risk mitigating action is adequately addressing the risk, not just the symptoms or actions alone.
- Identify and assess key operational and business risks across the PB APAC Products and where required, recommend creative solutions to oversee, mitigate and monitor these identified key risks.
- Drive, manage/ coordinate risk topics implementation in PB Products.
- Ad hoc / special projects and implementation of all business risk related tasks / projects.
- Bachelor's Degree in Banking & Finance or equivalent
- Minimum of 10 years in a sizable financial institution.
- Preferable to have more than 5 years of experience working in a private banking first line risk and control units, internal audit, compliance functions, or relevant fields.
- Proficient in regulations in the APAC region is expected (SG's or/and HK's in particular).
- Dedicated individual with the attitude to build and maintain positive working relationships with all management and personnel.
- Independent discernment with good analytical and risk assessment skills.
- Comprehend risk / control concepts quickly.
- Proficient in APAC private banking risks environment and controls would be an asset.
- Good investment product knowledge
- Ability to communicate effectively through presentation and individual discussions with all levels and can prepare reports.
- Project management skills and can balance multiple priorities.
- Reasonable Microsoft Word, Excel and Power-Point skills further to having strong analytical problem solving skills.
Interested candidates please submit your CV to email@example.com or apply online.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Raymond De Amboy (EA Reg no: R1219021) at Raymond.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.