- 6 months contract role
- Hired to provide additional support to the team
- An investment banking company
This role will be a team member in our client's Trading Solutions COO team supporting APAC locations. The team supports the definition and implementation of robust processes and workflows to ensure compliant and risk-managed conduct of the Trading Solutions business, who owns the Sales & Advisory as well as Execution of Equity, Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange and Structured Products.
The candidate is expected to be structured in approach in handling any topic, meticulous in documenting key discussion points, have the ability to manage a meeting and stakeholders of various levels and profiles, independent, and a self-starter.
- Support projects and initiatives aligned to the business strategies
- Conduct controls and risk assessments, review Management Controls to ensure Trading Solutions business is adequately handled and controlled
- Ensure all applicable bank policies are understood and adhered to
- Ensure successful outcome of Audit, Regulatory inspections and drive required analysis and changes
- Ensure all Business Continuity Plans are in place and regularly reviewed
- Support implementation of frontline leadership measures (e.g. pricing strategy, Investment Suitability, Best Execution, cross functions collaborative business/ initiatives etc.)
- Support comprehensive and accurate documentation of internal procedures
- A Degree holder
- Has a basic understanding of the following asset classes:
- Fixed Income
- FX derivatives
- Structured Products
- Proficiency in Financial Markets
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast growing environment with tight deadlines
- Good interpersonal and business partner management skills
- Meticulous and organized
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.