Business Marketing Manager
- 12 months contract role
- Well renowned social media company
The Business Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing B2B marketing narratives, contents and campaigns that span across multiple channels including digital experiences, events, sales and more by partnering with global teams and in-country marketing leaders. The person will leverage communication skills, an eye for visually powerful communication, and the ability to work across a broad range of marketing programs/projects to collaborate with product marketers, country marketing managers and sales leaders.
- Lead development of APAC business marketing content to advertisers to support product launches, educate partners and drive adoption of media monetization products in partnership with product marketing and in-country marketing teams
- Integrate industry knowledge, customer insights and company's product narratives to create compelling marketing contents to drive preference and adoption of our platforms.
- Understand and align global strategy to a scaled regional strategy by considering common customer opportunities across the region and working with local marketing teams to incorporate local country considerations
- Lead end-to-end management of marketing content development and executions, including but not limited to: developing brief, engaging internal teams and external agencies, collating and managing assets, liaising with key stakeholders, managing legal review process.
- Ensure close collaboration with cross-functional stakeholders across central, regional and in-country teams to align strategy, programs, messaging and resources
- Work to continuously improve strategy and tactics by tracking, analyzing and communicating key quantitative metrics and adjusting marketing levers as needed
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 5+ years of diverse work experience in developing and executing marketing communications in media, advertising, tech, product marcoms OR digital space
- Proven experience developing and executing insight-driven integrated marketing campaigns that have achieved quantitative results at local and/or global levels
- Ability to work and thrive in a proactive and agile manner in a self-directed, fast-paced and changing environment
- Strong communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- Experience in scaling programs across multiple countries in APAC by collaborating with multiple teams and functions both internally and with external partners and agencies
- Product marketing communications or Content development experience is preferred
- Proficiency in APAC language (Chinese, Japanese, Korean, etc.) is a plus since the role would be developing marketing content across APAC
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.