Business Operation Analyst
- Contract period of 24 months with an option for extension as overall project duration is much longer.
- Competitive overall package and benefits
- Good project exposure and career growth in different area
- Possibility for perm conversion
- It is a well-established IT system integration company with global presence and it is an exciting opportunity to be part of their current team. They are looking for visionaries, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
- Responsible for planning and coordinating with supply chain team on the business processes and/or manufacturing/delivery of products and services.
- Working with cross-functional teams (planning, logistics, procurement, partner management) to create and implement task automation and simplify the processes that enable the execution of business strategies.
- Responsible for automating workflow, processes and data extraction to create reports and visualization tools.
- Creates reports/dashboards for management and team for metric reporting
- Participates in the ERP transformation process by helping the team on managing the testing, data validation and migration, coordinating the test progress and status
- Work on enhancing our organization chatbot to serve the employees better
- Key team player working with various functions and teams to accomplish tasks and process/system enhancement
- Ability to apply subject matter knowledge to solve variety of common business issues. Scope includes business execution processes
- Works on problems/projects of moderately complex scope. Exercises independent judgment within defined practices and procedures to determine appropriate action.
- No working experience is required as candidate who recently graduate with a Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Information systems, Supply Chain, Engineering are welcomed to apply.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Power Query etc.).
- Knowledge in programming languages eg VBA, Python, SQL, C++ etc.
- Strong analytical and data modelling skills. Ability to interpret complex data.
- Strong technical knowledge within area of responsibility.
- Excellent people skills and ability to manage relationships and conflict.
- Good communication and influencing skills
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact George Guo (EA Reg no: R1326675) at +65 6429 1259 for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.