Business Operations Analyst
Duration: 12 Months
- Responsible for planning, scheduling and coordinating demand/supply management, business processes and/or manufacturing/delivery of products and services to client's policy and country regulatory requirements.
- Partners with stakeholders to identify/implement opportunities for business process improvement to effectively manage costs, integrate new and existing businesses, and adapt to changes in the business and regulatory environment.
- Time horizon is typically focused on less than six months for forecasting/planning.
- Leading and working with cross-functional teams, creates and implements plans that enable the execution of business strategies.
- Participates in the process by which demand signals are developed, validated for alignment with transition plans, supply constraints identified, and an executable plan defined that meets financial and market share goals.
- business execution processes related to lifecycle planning; order management (including allocation management, Available to Promise (ATP) / commit processes, business attainment tracking); logistics management (including inbound/outbound coordination and consolidation of domestic and international systems to support shipments); and inventory management (including analysis, optimization and velocity).
- Partners cross-functionally to develop, track and manage business metrics for the organization (may include customer availability, service levels, on-time delivery, supplier response time (SRTs), supply chain costs and inventory).
- Specialist: Applies developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives.
- Works on problems/projects of diverse complexity and scope.
- Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution.
- May act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision-making process.
- Ability to handle most unique situations.
- May seek advice in order to make decisions on complex business issues.
- First level university degree or equivalent experience; may have advanced university degree.
- Typically 4 to 6 years of experience in a supply chain function. Brokers license and/or 4 to 6years of experience in a customs/global trade function
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Meenakshi Sharma (EA Reg no: R1545911) at Meenakshi.Sharma@peoplebank.asia.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.