- 12 month contract
- Central Singapore
- Well known social media company
- Manage tactical execution tasks of companies's Partnerships' programs, including partner onboarding, MDF, and partner payouts for various incentives
- Manage support tickets and escalations from partners, and ensure issues are resolved in a timely and efficient manner
- Assist in open communications with partners, including surveys, marketing announcements, product updates, and pilot/research requests
- Work with Engineering and Product teams to resolve and troubleshoot technical issues for partners when they arise
- Point of contact for partners for any operational and sales related issues.
- Provide the best partner experience based on timely follow-up, regular communications and creating visibilities inside the platform for partners.
- Be the partner champion
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in consulting, strategic partnerships, account, partner, or project management
- A strong communicator with experience sharing insights to varied audiences and senior management internally and externally
- Passionate about problem-solving and going deep into an issue
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Work in a cross-functionally role, and prioritizing projects and responsibilities on behalf of multiple stakeholders
- Experience in channel sales organizations with enterprise SaaS businesses is advantageous
- Experience working regional cross functional teams
- Ability to navigate through ambiguous situations
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Hannah Ariffin (EA Reg no: R1984070) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.