Business Planning Analyst
- 12 months contract
- MNC Bank
- Delivery of timely and reliable financial and business-related reports for management decision-making and strategy development
- Maintaining & enhancing MIS to track business drivers and performance
- Delivery of timely and accurate sales report at RM level
- Performing analysis on business and sales performance
- Preparation of business review decks and other strategy and management decks as required
- Preparation and monitoring of division budgets and forecasts
- Effective cost management ensuring expenses are managed within budget
- Administration of sales incentive schemes
- Perform marketing support (e.g. perform campaign tracking and fulfilment)
- Degree holder preferably in Accountancy, Finance, Business or numerate discipline with at least 3 - 5 years of relevant experience.
- Strong proficiency in MS Office especially Excel and Powerpoint
- Knowledge and use of macros and VBA to automate reports will be preferred.
- Knowledge of database tools eg. Essbase, PL/SQL will be an added advantage
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to understand the drivers of the business as well as gather relevant MIS data to analyse and highlight the gaps and opportunities for the business.
- Strong team player with good communication skills and organizational skills.
- Ability to work with the various teams and functions within Commercial Bank as well as across the bank and region namely Country Finance, Regional finance, Regional CCB and Product teams.
- Resourceful, independent and self-motivated
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Chevelle (EA Reg no: R1762272) at email@example.com
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248
EA Licence: 08C5248