Business Planning and Operations Analyst
- 12 months contract role
- Well renowned social media company
We are looking for a highly quantitative, driven and detail-oriented Business Planning & Sales Operations Analyst to support our client's Small Business Group. This role will give you the opportunity to be part of a team that plays an integral role in shaping sales operations and strategy.
- Create and maintain key data sets and reporting to track and manage the performance of the markets
- Focus on process and continuous improvement of core projects through automation and process enhancement (i.e. report automation, dashboard implementation)
- Provide business analytic strength to help drive initiatives critical to ongoing growth
- Conduct insightful analysis using internal and external data (e.g. revenue, product, market, industry) to derive insights that will drive business decisions
- Project-manage the development of tools that sales teams can use to extract data / insights for daily business management in an automated manner
- Analyze current sales performance and identify levers for driving revenue growth
- Support sales strategies based on robust analysis of sales performance and opportunities
- Drive analytical excellence through close collaboration with cross-functional teams.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is passionate about social media with a proven record of quantitative analytical capabilities (proficiency in SQL). He/she should be able to navigate through complex data, identify business challenges, capture insights and provide business solutions.
Required education, skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree from a top institution, with a minimum of 4 years of related professional experience
- Proficiency in data analysis tools and capability (SQL and Tableau) is required
- Strong analytical skills, high attention to detail and rigor, can-do attitude and desire to learn
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Helpful to have had some post collegiate experience in a quantitative field that can demonstrate the analytical skillset (e.g. business analytics, insights analyst, etc.)
- Demonstrated problem solving ability with experience providing practical business insights from large, complex data sets
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to present technical content to general audiences
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects in a cross-functional environment
- Prior experience with online advertising or tech industry would be preferred
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.