Business Planning & Operations Manager (Mat Cover)
- 6 months contract
- Work location: WFH until further notice or CBD
- Leading global digital payment company headquartered in US
- Support the design and development of core infrastructure needed to grow Consulting & Analytics in AP. This includes, but is not limited to, people/talent, project management, financial tracking, reporting and client development.
- Balance facilitation, influence, and leadership to drive execution across the VCA AP team, support the business tracking process (Pipeline Review, Preparation of Monthly and Quarterly Business Reviews etc.)
- Drive industrialization of the group's practice by supporting initiatives like pricing, knowledge management, thought leadership, training, culture related initiatives and improving operational efficiency.
- Good financial acumen and comfort with excel
- Experience leading large complex projects with multiple work streams and stakeholders at both senior and junior levels.
- Experience using standard MS Office tools (e.g. MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, etc.).
- Must be detail and results-oriented, able to handle multiple urgent tasks and must effectively deal with ambiguity
- Focused on delivery of results through effective planning and attention to detail
- Effective project leadership skills
- Excellent collaboration skills with ability to build positive working relationships with cross functional teams and stakeholders
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to clearly communicate compelling messages to key stakeholders
- Ability to work across multiple functions and markets to achieve project objectives
- High level of self-motivation, initiative, intellectual curiosity, and drive.
- Able to proactively identify areas of improvement and develop plans to address
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at email@example.com for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.