Business Planning Manager
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Leading IT and telecommunication company
- Monitor and analyse the performance of the Home business.
- Prepare weekly, monthly performance reports and other reports to facilitate management's strategic/tactical decision making.
- Conduct analyses to give early warning to the management team on key issues to develop the necessary corrective actions.
- Track business activities to ensure they are on track to achieve objectives.
- Provide insightful observations and analyses by correlating expenditures to vital KPI performance movement.
- Coordinate the annual Home budget planning process and activities.
- Track the progress of key actions and results.
- Provide executive support to Directors on management reporting requirements.
- Undertake specific tasks and projects as assigned by MD of Home
- Facilitate and coordinate the planning activities across the business units.
- Manage key projects as assigned.
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills and experience:
- A good university degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or a quantitative subject.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant working experience in quantitative analyses, dealing with large sets of data and transforming information into insights in a relevant industry - Telecommunication and/or media industry experience
- Ability to understand/read/transform budget and expenditure information into meaningful reports
- Good commercial acumen and marketing-orientation.
- Effective interpersonal and project management skills.
- Sharp analytical mind with a strong drive to excel and good team player
Interested candidates please submit your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.