Business Planning Manager
- 12 months contract role
- Responsible for planning and coordinating with supply chain team on the business processes and/or manufacturing/delivery of products and services.
- Work with cross-functional teams (planning, logistics, procurement, partner management) to create and implement task automation and simplify the processes that enable the execution of business strategies.
- Responsible for automating work flow, processes and data extraction to create reports and visualization tools.
- Create reports/dashboards for management and team for metric reporting.
- Participate in the ERP transformation process by helping the team on managing the testing, data validation and migration, coordinating the test progress and status.
- Work on enhancing the organization chatbot to serve the employees better.
- Key team player working with various functions and teams to accomplish tasks and process/system enhancement.
- Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Information Systems, Supply Chain or Engineering
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Power Automate, Sharepoint, Power BI, etc.)
- Knowledge in programming languages e.g. VBA, Python, SQL, C++, etc.
- Strong analytical and data modeling skills; with the ability to interpret complex data
- Strong technical knowledge within area of responsibility
- Excellent people skills and ability to manage relationships and conflict
- Good communication, presentation and influencing skills
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Maricris Fermin (EA Reg no: R1110126) at Maricris.Fermin@peoplebank.asia.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.