Business Portfolio Manager
- Permanent position
- Opportunity to work at a market leader in Asia Pacific
- Plenty of growth and learning opportunities within the company
A leading Communications company.
The Business Portfolio Manager is the strategic interface between IT and the business and is responsible for enabling the business through effective Information Technology by ensuring optimal alignment between the business needs. This includes being responsible for the E2E delivery of IT Business Partner for their assigned Business Unit.
- Act as the strategic interface between IT and assigned business units, accountable for end-to-end delivery of IT solutions & services
- Function as IT's advocate, marketer and communicator by developing a solid understanding of the current and planned IT architecture, applications and solutions that support the business and of the broader technology environment.
- Contribute to the development of the business unit's strategy, plans and priorities by providing relevant input and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, applications and trends
- Handle project portfolio planning and management for assigned business unit
- Identify and present new ideas and service opportunities to the business units and contribute to significant operational efficiencies, business opportunities and outstanding customer experience
- Coordinate with different IT domain leads, project sponsor and key business stakeholders to manage delivery of E2E IT Solution and publish regular reports
- To bring IT and business leaders together to focus on IT operating performance, issues, risks and other relevant strategic matters
- Lead the activities of project/initiative/service teams, establish charter, objectives and performance metrics for them and ensure conformance to company's governance processes, policies and procedures
- Support Director in managing capital and operational budgets to deliver maximum business value within financial and operational constraints and provide cost transparency to business
- Identify and present new ideas to Business which shall transform business operations, reduce operating cost and/or generate profitable revenue.
- IT Project Management, Business Program Management and/or Product Development experience
- Tertiary qualification in IT or equivalent experience
- Experience managing senior stakeholder relationships
- Lead business transformations, particularly leading teams without direct line management control
- Extensive experience in a customer facing role
- Telecommunications industry experience is preferred but not required
- Advanced Microsoft Office experience with Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Visio and Project
- System/ Solution architecture background
- Good communications and presentation skills
- Problem solver.
Interested candidates can send their resume to Maricris.Fermin@peoplebank.asia or apply online.