Business Project Manager
- 12 months contract
- Office Location: Central
- MNC Bank
- Communicate and collaborate: Work with regional stakeholders and all the markets for tech budget planning and consolidation of requirements.
- Metrics Management: Cost, Feature book and Heatmap and regional expense management dashboard.
- Business Project Management aspect: Keep a check on all the projects status and aligned with teams for delivery to remove roadblocks from business or technology aspect. Publish a Weekly status report if necessary.
- Book of work management: Monitoring of all the market asks spread across various budgets and manage the master book along with the multiple activities such as regional request raising, Fitment and closure of the projects till the project becomes live.
- Actively work with and manage a wide range of stakeholders in the business, technology and outside the bank (vendors), on new initiatives, planning and critical success factors of existing initiatives.
- Work with Technology to ensure the business benefits from long term technical and architectural solutions for all core cards platform, and ensure they are in-line with overall platform roadmaps
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a demand management, Project management, environment while working with multiple technologies.
- Cards and lending domain knowledge will be advantageous
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to plan, lead and manage delivery end to end
- Proactive and able to work under pressure, resilient and driven, with ability to follow through and drive to conclusion. Experience of driving successful outcomes with external vendors/delivery partners
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work across organizational boundaries, leverage networks and deliver appropriate solutions to business needs. Strong and collaborative stakeholder's management.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple concurrent initiatives
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Chevelle (EA Reg no: R1762272) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248
EA Licence: 08C5248