Business Risk Analyst
- 6 months contract role
- Work from home / Central office site
- A multinational bank
This role will be responsible for assisting the Business Risk Management Team in the development and implementation of strategic objectives through various projects. Thereby promoting efficiencies, reducing the risk of loss, and helping ensure compliance with corporate policies, procedures, laws and regulations. This role will also work with the team to ensure a properly functioning internal control environment.
This role will also be requested to manage ad hoc deliverables that arise from within the Trust Business, local Franchise, or from the broader Private Bank.
- Role is a sole producer
- Work with the Business Risk Management Team and partner with business leaders in order to understand their unique businesses and processes and how they can be streamlined in a way that enhances controls and creates efficiencies
- Proactively identify business change opportunities
- Own end-to-end execution of strategic initiatives from problem identification through requirements definition and solution implementation when assigned
- Maintain a high degree of technical and policy understanding with respect to business risk process.
- Manage assigned projects in a timely manner
- Degree holder
- Has 1-2 years of relevant work experience in control function, operations, banking compliance, risk management, legal or other control-related function in the financial services industry.
- Process design and analysis skills
- Superior multi-tasking skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced, often deadline-oriented and dynamic environment
- Research, analysis, and judgment skills
- Strong PowerPoint skills, intermediate Excel skills
- Should be a self-starter and organized, and must have the ability to work independently, without supervision.
- Excellent attention to detail and follow-up skills.
- High aptitude for proactive problem analysis and resolution.
- Ability to work in a matrixes environment and partner with virtual teams
- Excellent English communication skills (spoken and written)
- Ability to build and foster internal relationships
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.