- 12 months contract role
- Work Location: Changi Business Park
- A multinational bank
The importance of third party risk management is increasing and my client is looking to hire a Business Specialist who would look after their Third Party Risk Management Program.
- Support Supplier Risk Reporting
- Establish regular cadence for key suppliers
- Track supplier risk in partnership with BAO, project team and supplier (e.g. Operational risks, IS risks, TPM controls risk, Audit risks, Contract risks)
- Assist in tracking supplier end to end performance reporting
- Function as BAO support
- This role is to support the Business Activity Owner (BAO) in ensuring relationships are compliant with the Third Party Management Policy and Standards
- BAO support is responsible to ensure services are provided by the third party in line with contract/SOW terms, and all issues with third party service performance and policy compliance are properly escalated and resolved.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Prior experience working with external vendors and with supplier risk management
- Experience in preparing management reports
- Knowledge of Singapore Outsourcing Guidelines would be an advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with an emphasis on MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Stakeholder Management; able to speak to various parties and set expectations effectively and assertively
- Project Management skills would be a plus
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.