Candidate Channel Specialist
- Contract period of 12 months with an option for extension as overall project duration is much longer.
- Competitive overall package and benefits
- Good project exposure and career growth in different area
- Possibility for perm conversion
- It is one of the growing and expanding tech company with global presence as well as highly vibrant fast-paced working culture. It is an exciting opportunity to join and be part of their team.
- Understand functional hiring needs, position requirements, and search criteria to act as a resume evaluation expert.
- Partner closely with recruiters to derive selection criteria, as well as receive and implement feedback
- Monitor, review, and take action on avenues where resumes are coming in from, working with recruiters to maintain flow of candidates.
- Work with hiring managers to identify channels they can find candidates.
- Experience of sourcing externally and prescreen candidates for specific live roles are not required and not mandatory.
- Ability to read and understand position requirements.
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems.
- Strong communication and project management skills.
- Team player and detail oriented.
- Ability to multi-task and effectively operate in a fast paced, constantly evolving environment.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact George Guo (EA Reg no: R1326675) at +65 6429 1259 for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.