The main responsibility is to post cash to outstanding invoices and undertake the reconciliation of a variety of currency account reconciliations and several specific accounting tasks; as well as supporting Collections team. The new hire will utilize the Oracle and Salesforce modules to accurately apply cash receipts in a timely manner.
- Performing reconciliation of all bank accounts on a monthly basis and to accurately apply all payments in a timely manner
- Resolve issues relating to proper application of cash including but not limited to investigation of missing information on remittances, unapplied cash etc.
- Support Credit Management and Collections Team with respect to any issues relating to reconciliation and cash application process.
- Supplying consistently accurate information to all inter-dependent groups, adhering to strict deadlines
- Processing and managing Withholding Tax function
- Processing and managing Refunds and Reversals for various business units
- Participating in various project work as deemed necessary - SOX etc
- Prepare relevant performance report and paperwork for write-offs
- Complies with all client published policies/ procedures and any legal regulatory requirements in addition to ensuring that Client's Service Level Agreement is met
- Finance related working experience
- Accounting, Finance or Business studies an advantage
- Adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills
- Demonstrates the ability to work as part of a team
- Able to work under time pressure, able to prioritise workload and meet strict deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Positive attitude and flexible, especially in the period of month/quarter/year-end closing
- Moderate to no travel depending on project involvement
- Overtime and On-Call may be required
- Local holidays are observed