- 12 months contract role
This role is a combination marketing, sales support and sales job.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Pipelines Management: Reporting & Deal Collaboration Process
- Weekly update and manage list of countries' pipelines in a shared Google sheet.
- Manage Deal Collaboration process - Shared Google sheet will be used as the official deal collaboration process.
Manage and track the pipeline from opportunity to closure
- Provide key win/loss across Greater Asia and report for distribution to both sales and management teams to communicate how/why we won/lost on the deals.
- Establish monthly sales cadence with countries to review pipelines and outlook.
- Work with countries on quarterly business plan for the product.
Lead Generation & Initiatives
- Initiate quarterly campaigns at Greater Asia (Could be regional campaign or targeted countries' campaign) such as SRE (sales representative emailer) and campaigns to generate leads.
- Contact and manage leads generated from campaigns or marketing events (SRE's,tradeshows, webinars & etc.).
- Contact and manage leads provided by customer.
- Provide analysis on leads closure and campaign effectiveness.
- Drive initiatives or programs/campaigns to drive product awareness and generate leads.
Training & Enablement
- Act as product evangelist to the company's sales generalist (OSR/ISR) and Channel Partners for product knowledge and updates and ensure proper product alignment to opportunities.
- Manage non-embedded licensing process to ensure licensing is being purchased and driven thru the company when possible.
- Collaborate with COE PM team on product positioning, right PFV strategy and selling pitch, to guide the countries.
- Create and implement post training survey to gather feedback.
- Develop product use cases which can be scaled for future training or use in Greater Asia countries.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management or equivalent practical experience
- At least 7+ years in B2B sales and business development
- Ability to assess regional sales for emerging customer requirements, strong knowledge on end user computing or Cloud platforms
- Ability to pitch and advocate for business hardware and software, with the ability to advocate effectively for cloud computing platforms and services
- Experience in building business plans and driving to the performance objectives
- Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills with the ability to collaborate in multi-regional team
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.