Channel Partner Manager - Public Sector
Fortune 500 social Media Company
We are looking for a Partner Manager to focus on the Public Sector, who will be part of a team focused on increasing awareness and adoption of the WhatsApp Business Platform through solutions provider partners who are transforming their digital strategy and improving service delivery through business messaging solutions.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about digital transformation in the Public Sector and operate as a team player who is coachable and eager to apply feedback.
The candidate will also have a strong attention to detail and is also well-organized, to help streamline any specific processes that may be required for Public Sectors. Additionally, the candidate will have proven experience managing multiple stakeholders to deliver results, and a demonstrated ability to successfully execute through shifting priorities.
- Interface with WhatsApp Business Platform partners and/or clients to support onboarding and scaling of messaging products.
- Set targets and goals in alignment with product and cross-functional team expectations and ensure delivery against plans
- Follow through and track relevant requests and escalations from partners, and ensure they are resolved in a timely and efficient manner.
- Engage and work cross-functionally across teams (eg, policy, product, support) to accomplish goals.
- Assist in relevant partner education efforts on processes, programs, and updates.
- Advocate for the partner needs internally, and for the business needs externally.
- Develop a deep understanding of the commercial and technical considerations specific to the Public Sector and help identify growth opportunities.
- Focus on Indonesia business hence language will play an important role to connect well with people.
- 5+ years of work experience
- Experience in partner management and partner operations
- Familiarity with partner/channel relationships and Public Sector clients in APAC
- Experience identifying and solving challenging business problems.
- Experience using data and market insights to drive actionable recommendations and influence business decisions.
- A strong communicator with internal/external audiences at all levels
- Experience successfully navigating a fast-paced, collaborative, highly ambiguous environment.
- Experience developing and maintaining relationships with cross-functional internal and external stakeholders to deliver results.
- Experience establishing work relationships across multiple partners in different time zone
- Experience in Business Development, Strategic Partnerships, or Public Sector Sales
- Track record of growing partnerships with meaningful new customer and/or revenue impact
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Meenakshi Sharma (EA Reg no: R1545911) at Meenakshi.Sharma@peoplebank.asia.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.