Our client, a leading MNC within the manufacturing industry are currently looking to recruit a Chief Information Officer (CIO) for the business in Singapore
Reporting into the CEO you will be responsible for leading the IT team and driving the IT strategy for the business. You will have good people management and vendor management skills. Whilst leading a team you will be operationally strong and be able to manage the daily IT operations. You will have good business acumen and be able to recommend IT solutions that will enable the business to optimise its performance. You will work with senior stakeholders and key business units on their requirements to take the business to the next technology level. You will be responsible for managing the IT budget and providing cost effective solutions.
- Ideally you will have over 15 years experience in Senior IT related positions
- Relevant Technology degree
- Excellent interpersonal & stakeholder engagement skills
- Strong IT project management experience
- Experience delivery IT strategy and roadmaps
- Experience working within the manufacturing sector would be preferred