About the client:
Our client is a tech start-up which has just gotten its first wave of funding and looking to take the world by storm. They are currently seeking a Director of Operations to provide thought leadership and strategic directions for its team.
About the role:
In this fast-moving role, the incumbent will have to be comfortable to work under tight deadlines and be hands-on in a start-up and fluid environment. Reporting to the co-founders, you will exercise high level of management and leadership skills. Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to the following:
* Providing strategic leadership and operational development to the senior management team and ensure the continual success of the organization as a whole
* Providing commercial acumen and leadership to drive performance, identifying opportunities for growth and develop strategic partnerships
* Implement strategic initiatives associated with meeting the demands of the projected growth
* Developing and implementing budgets, policy guidelines and strategies
* Key provider of business support and advice to the executive team
* Lead innovation, improvement and change initiatives and align professional staff to secure ongoing success
* Deliver operational excellence through that's fosters a flexible and responsive environment that aims to deliver bespoke and highly valued services
* A good bachelor's with a minimum of 10 years operational and strategic experience, preferably with a recognized MBA
* Ability to liaise across a diverse set of stakeholders to drive business success
* Demonstrated strategic leadership including financial and business stewardship and governance framework
This is an amazing opportunity for a passionate individual who is seeking to change the social media world alongside a group of forward-looking individuals!
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Kristen Ang (EA Reg. No. R1332205) on +65 6429 3214 for more information.
Chandler Macleod Group Pte Ltd, EA Licence: 11C3837