SME role with a Global Financial Client based in Singapore
- Minimum 8 years of experience in managing an Enterprise Citrix environment, preferably in financial sector.
- Microsoft and Citrix certification such as MSCE and CCEE is preferred.
- Strong experience with Xenapp 6 / 6.5,7.x Xendesktop 4 / 5.5,7.x in a Windows 2003 / 2008 /2012 environment and latest versions of the product.
- Experience with Provisioning Services on Windows 2012, Hyper-V and NetScaler.
- In-depth working knowledge of the Windows environment with at least 3~5 years of Windows administration experience and a strong understanding of network concepts.
- In-depth working knowledge of Altiris deployment tools, Appsense and Visual Basic, Powershell scripting.
- Prior working experience with Virtualization, VDI management, App-V and application packaging will be highly advantageous.
- Must be able to perform in 24 x 7 environment and to attend to on-call basis whenever required
- Customer service oriented, able to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and troubleshooting skills
- Must be self-motivated and directed and demonstrate a keen attention to detail and possess the ability to work autonomously
- Citrix- XenApp
- Ability to prioritize effectively
- Ability to work in a team
- Decision making skills
- Ability to deal with issues
if you are keen on exploring the role please share your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org