Candidate will be responsible a Citrix expert work for all Citrix services, provide support and act as last level of escalation point for all production support activities in Singapore.
Candidate will have contract over technical activities, develop best practices, manage knowledge
- Minimum 8~10 years of experience in managing an Enterprise Citrix environment
- Microsoft and Citrix certification such as MSCE and CCEE is preferred.
- Strong experience with Xenapp 7/6 / 6.5,7.x Xendesktop 4 / 5.5,7.x in a Windows 2003 / 2008 /2012 environment and latest versions of the product.
- Experience with Provisioning Services on Windows 2012, Hyper-V and NetScaler.
- In-depth working knowledge of the Windows environment with at least 3~5 years of Windows administration experience and a strong understanding of network concepts.
- In-depth working knowledge of Altiris deployment tools, Appsense and Visual Basic, Powershell scripting.
- Prior working experience with Virtualization, VDI management, App-V and application packaging will be highly advantageous.
- Must be able to perform in 24 x 7 environment and to attend to on-call basis whenever required
- Customer service oriented, able to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and troubleshooting skills
- Must be self-motivated and directed and demonstrate a keen attention to detail and possess the ability to work autonomously
- Citrix- XenApp
- Ability to prioritize effectively
- Ability to work in a team
- Decision making skills
- Ability to deal with issues
If you are keen to explore the role, please share your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org