Client Analyst with global financial institution
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- 2 - 5 years of relevant client onboarding and maintenance experience within Private Banking
- Understanding of customer identification regulations and requirements in Singapore
- Degree in Business or finance is preferred
- Proficient in MS office, good communication and presentation skills.
- Team player and fast leaner
- Able to demonstrate loop holes in the process and come up with suggestions
- Perform formalities control on client documentation and data validation in the Client Relationship Management system
- Provide support on Front Office queries related to account opening and maintenance activities
- Uphold the highest standards of control, always keeping data integrity in mind while carrying out day-to-day tasks
- Stay relevant with the latest regulatory, policy and procedural requirements
- Take ownership of relevant procedural documentation and ensure procedures are updated on a timely basis
- Review customer identification files and ensure all accounts satisfy the required standards before onboarding and for ad hoc client account maintenance. Liaising with the business as required. This is a core function of the role and provides support to the Private Banking business.
- Escalate higher risk matters or regulatory questions to the Financial Crime Compliance team
- Provide support for any regulatory related, audit, review requirements
- To prepare and conduct training on account opening and maintenance processes as required
- Deliver continuous process improvements, in view of the changing operating and regulatory environment
- Any other tasks assigned by the manager or department head
This role will be starting as a contract role.
If you are keen on exploring this opportunity, please share your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org