* US Global Investment Bank
* Fast-paced work environment
* Dynamic work culture
Our client is one of the largest investment bank in the world that offers investment management, securities, asset management, prime brokerage, and securities underwriting.
The team serves as a single point of contact support model for clients. The primary responsibility of the team is to offer day to day support for our clients and strategically partner with them to enhance overall service levels. The team acts in partnership with a wide variety of groups across the firm globally, with daily interaction across other Operations teams, Technology, Legal, and Compliance as well as with Business Leadership for the businesses that we support.
- Build, maintain and enhance client relationships with new and existing clients
- Provide clients with a single point of contact for a wide range of operational issues and account management queries, including addressing execution and position breaks
- Educate clients on enhancements of the offering
- Compile and analyze metrics to assess client efficiency & experience to identify and drive improvement
- Liaise with Core Operations groups such as Trade Management, Income & Expense, Central Accounts Group and Control to resolve queries.
- Work independently, or with team members and management, on strategic projects and process improvement initiatives to reduce risk and/or improve client service delivery Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Banking & Finance or equivalent
- At least 1+ years of financial services experience
- Drive and Motivation - Successfully handles multiple tasks, takes initiative to improve his/her own performance, works intensely toward extremely challenging goals and persists in the face of obstacles or setbacks
- Client and Business Focus -Effectively handles difficult requests, build trusting, long-term relationships with clients and manage client/business expectations as well as being able to view problems through the eyes of the client
- Teamwork -Strong team player, collaborates with others within and across teams, encourages other team members to participate and contribute and acknowledges the contributions of others
- Communication Skills - Communicates what is relevant and important in a clear and concise manner and shares information/new ideas with others
- Judgement and Problem solving - Thinks ahead, anticipates questions, finds alternative solutions and identifies clear objectives. Sees the big picture and effectively analyses complex issues
- Creativity & Innovation - Looks for new ways to improve current processes and develop creative solutions that are grounded in reality and have practical value
- Influencing Outcomes - Presents sound, persuasive rationale for ideas or opinions. Takes a position on issues and influences others' opinions and presents persuasive recommendations
Interested candidates please submit your CV to email@example.com or apply online.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Raymond De Amboy (EA Reg no: R1219021) at Raymond.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.