Client Development Associate
- Global Financial Firm
- Growth opportunities
- Multicultural environment
Roles and Responsibilities
You will be responsible for educating potential clients about company's products and solutions. You will also take advantage of incoming leads and be responsible for building on them and transforming them into qualified projects for the Business Developers or filing them for future efforts when you come too early in the project process. The natural career path will be to grow into a Business Development Executive role.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills to be successful in the role. Must be target driven, highly motivated and excited about developing relationships.
- Previous experience in the financial IT services industry would be advantageous.
- Previous experience in financial solutions/support/operations would be advantageous.
- Atleast 2 years of experience of prospect/end-user client interaction and documented records of sales achievements is required
- Strong negotiation skills with a record of favorable outcomes demonstrated by the ability to gain customer commitments and shortening the sales cycle
- An undergraduate degree or equivalent is required, any domain or a related degree will be a plus
- Prospecting and qualifying campaign related or inbound leads through calling and emailing campaigns
- Researching new prospective clients and carrying out proprietary email campaigns
- Calling "suspect" and prospective clients
- Coordination of ongoing sales opportunities created by the Inside Sales
- Highly autonomous, extremely organized and professional with superior written, verbal and non-verbal communications skills
If you are interested in exploring the role, please share your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org