- US Global Investment Bank
* Fast-paced work environment
* Dynamic work culture
Our client is one of the largest investment bank in the world that offers investment management, securities, asset management, prime brokerage, and securities underwriting.
The Team approves all new client trading accounts and coordinates additional trading features/account types for existing clients including client maintenance and data quality management.
The successful candidate will be expected to engage with clients and interact with the Business, Compliance, Credit, Legal and Operations stakeholders to ensure effective onboarding of clients.
- Ensure due diligence is performed to comply with "Know Your Customer" regulations
- Approve the opening of new accounts
- Design procedures to reflect changing regulatory requirements
- Devise and implement process improvement efficiencies
- Coordinate with internal and external clients to obtain relevant onboarding requirements
- Answering queries about client accounts/relationships
- Project management ranging from small enhancements to large-scale, global initiatives
- Ensure all communication is of the highest professional standard to maintain client service excellence
- Timely and effective escalation of potential relationship issues and devising possible resolutions
- Taking responsibility for delivering against commitments
- Participate in regular meetings to maintain clarity and consistency surrounding workflow
- Develop required reporting and identify and implement efficiencies
- Bachelor's Degree in Banking & Finance or equivalent
- Preferably with minimum 1-2 years of related work experience
- Client Service: Proven ability to build global relationships and communicate complex issues to a wide array of clients with differing levels of product experience.
- Communication: Strong communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills with the confidence to engage professionally and persuasively with clients and senior figures within the firm.
- Leadership Capabilities: Ability to think critically and apply thought leadership
- Accountability: Self-motivated and proactive team player who takes ownership of projects with the aptitude to manage clients' expectations and follow-through with professionalism
- Team Player: Thrives in a teamwork-oriented environment and works well under pressure
- Operational Experience: Onboarding, operational and/or reconciliation experience is a plus
- Analytical Skills: Proven analytical skills, problem solving ability, and a control mentality paired with meticulous attention to detail.
- Business Intelligence: Ability to analyze data and configure operational metrics through
- self-service tooling. Experience with Alteryx, Tableau, SQL, Data Warehousing, Defensive Design Methods and RPA robotics is also a plus.
- Process Improvements: Driving Regulatory Implementation, Orchestration and Workflow Uplifts
- Results-Oriented: Ability to handle time-sensitive projects while focusing on the quality of work delivered, and helping lead projects to a successful conclusion
- Prioritization: Deadline driven with the ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environmentExcellent written and verbal communication skills
Interested candidates please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Raymond De Amboy (EA Reg no: R1219021) at Raymond.email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.