- Global Investment Firm
- Fast-paced work environment
- Dynamic work culture
Our client helps investors build better financial futures. They provide investment and technology solutions to help clients achieve their most important goals.
- Provide a bridge between the Client Businesses and the local, regional and global operational teams to improve the quality of the client service experience
- Engage the operational resources of the firm to meet clients' needs.
- Document processes by crafting robust procedure documents for APAC Clients.
- Assist with client inquires; partner with internal teams to deliver solutions for clients
- Supervise and close out client inquires in a client inquiry monitor for the team.
- Demonstrate risk awareness and focus on delivering an appropriate operational control framework around client servicing, including review and validation of monthly metrics.
- Provide and/or co-ordinate appropriate representation for Business Operations at Client meetings and due diligence visits etc.
- Focus on sustaining the highest level of client service
- Bachelor's Degree in any field or equivalent
- Prior experience in the asset management industry with exposure to a variety of operational and client service functions
- Experience in dealing with clients and associated operational risk matters;
- Ability to develop strong collaborative working relationships with key Client Business and operations partners;
- Ability to work proactively with others to resolve and call out issues appropriately;
- Eager to work in a multifaceted, fast-paced environment with high self-assurance, energy and drive
- Attention to detail, strong comprehension skills, lateral thinking and problem-solving capabilities.
- Communicator, strong interpersonal skills;
- Ability to use factual based data in decision making process while working under critical deadlines.
- Ability to analyse, synthesize and present data in a concise and easy to understand style
Interested candidates please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Raymond De Amboy (EA Reg no: R1219021) at Raymond.email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.